• Gustan Cho

    Administrator
    February 23, 2024 at 10:59 pm

    Here’s more video of Chase learning how to sit in one day. He’s a good boy. Very gentle with our other dogs especially the little ones and three cats. He’s also friends with our small African Grey parrot.

  • Christy Hembree

    Member
    February 24, 2024 at 2:04 am

    What a handsome guy! I love the long hair.

  • Gustan Cho

    Administrator
    February 24, 2024 at 2:40 am

    Here’s some more videos of Chase learning how to sit. I need to buy some treats because the way I am training him is from fear and telling him good boy. Once he masters sit, next will be stay. I fell in live of German shepherd dogs because my first dog was a German Shepherd dog Jeannie. I loved dogs ever since I was five years old. However my parents would not allow us to have a dog However my day told me if I got straight A’s my first semester at John Hersey High School that I could get any type of dog I wanted. I got straight A’s my first semester and my dad and I went to Noah’s Ark Pet Shop in Elk Grove Illinois and bought a small female German shepherd puppy for $250.00 in January 1984. Jeannie turned out to be a very special dog. Smart, easy to train, and the best friend I had. We did everything together. OM weekends Jeannie and I walked to the Forest Preserve together and she went looking for soft balls. Walked home with two large paper grocery bags of softballs. Took the softballs to high school and sold them for $5 dollars each. We went softball finding mission once a week and sometimes every other week and I was a wealthy high school kid. I miss Jeannie so much. This is the main reason I got Chase.

  • Bruno

    Member
    February 24, 2024 at 7:13 am

    Chase is such a beautiful smart German Shepherd puppy. Gorgeous 😍

  • Hunter

    Member
    March 2, 2024 at 7:53 am

    Gorgeous coat and black mask

  • Gustan Cho

    Administrator
    March 6, 2024 at 3:37 pm

    Here’s my big guy Chase. Still undergoing puberty of the brain. SMH

    https://www.facebook.com/share/r/WiW8kc3fx3d48EwE/?mibextid=D5vuiz

Log in to reply.